<VV> Vintage Chevy Club

Wayne.Stutts at comcast.net Wayne.Stutts at comcast.net
Fri Jan 30 14:08:07 EST 2009

I am well aware of  that.  I have almost lost friends over my attempts to get local members to join Corsa.

However, by my definition a member of a local Corvair club and not a paid member of Corsa is not a member of Corsa.

Likewise, a paid member of Corsa does not become a local  member until he pays dues to the local club.

In my city if we pass the rule requiring Corsa membership we will lose 50% or more of the membership.  I don,t like or agree but it is a fact I can not change.

From: <kaczmarek at charter.net>