<VV> Thoughts on VCCA

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 30 13:12:11 EST 2009

In the 20 years I have known Dennis and Jean Fink they have been the nicest sweetest car people around. And they own their own printing business in Glendora Calif. (Dennis Fink Printing). I wonder if Corsa couldn't hook up with a printer whi is also a member? Maybe we already have. Just a thought.
Timothy Shortle in (cold) Durango Colorado
Looking forward to Taos, NM (tri state meet), Jacksonville in July, Palm Springs in the fall