<VV> mandatory Corsa memberships for local chapter members

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 30 14:43:21 EST 2009

And I think that approach will only hurt the membership count at the local
level.

Do you want to have to tell (nearly) life long friends that they are no
longer welcome to local meetings and can no longer receive the local
newsletter?  I sure don't want to be put in that position by CORSA rules.

I did the on-line renewal a couple of days ago.  If a rule like that went
in, I might consider asking for my money back.

Later, JR

CCE CORSA CORVANANTICS SCG member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140