<VV> mandatory Corsa memberships for local chapter members

George Jones 65crownv8 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 15:35:14 EST 2009

How about grandfathering all existing chapter members? If they are currently
CORSA members, they will be required to keep their CORSA membership current
to maintain membership in the chapter. All current members who are not
currently CORSA members are exempt from the requirement, but all future new
members must be CORSA members?

Life is nothing more than one compromise after another.

George Jones
Performance Corvair Group
Tidewater Corvair Club (since 1987)
Central Virginia Corvair Club (since 2006)
Corvair Society of America (CORSA)(since 1987)
'65 Monza Crown V8 Convertible
'66 Monza Coupe Custom