<VV> eCommunique

Frank Campbell 64monzaconv at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 15:15:22 EST 2009

I've never checked the Corsa website but if an email was sent to me when the
new one was posted each month, I'd be glad to read/print it from there and I
wouldn't have to have a hardcopy.

My two cents on other posts:

A 30-day free membership to VV and then requiring a CORSA membership sounds
great to me.

Increase the dues immediately to keep the club in the black.  Maybe increase
them a bit more to revamp the website and professionaly maintain it.

What's wrong with discussing club issues on VV ?  Why not discuss them in
all venues available ?  The more input, the better.  I know the original
intent for VV but I can use the scroll/page down key to skip over what I
don't care to read.

Just one person's opinion.

Frank