<VV> High Speed Netting

PatioMatt at aol.com PatioMatt at aol.com
Fri Jan 30 15:38:37 EST 2009

In a message dated 1/30/2009 12:35:41 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
deltainc at grm.net writes:

My daughter is in a rural area and has HughesNet ... it sucks,  intermittant
quality.

reargards, ken campbell, hughes territory.

 Have you checked for a local BROADBAND   provider?

I was in Alturas, Ca....100+  miles to the next CITY....   only 4,000
pop...in a county of 10,000!

$36 month..and reached out 35 miles....anywhere Cellphone reception  is.

Matt  Nall
All Vairs!
Visit my Webpages!  tinyurl.com/The-Patio
somewhere between Sea Mountain and Coos Bay.  OR.

steps!
cemailfooterNO62)