<VV> Shows

The Robbins therobbins82 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 09:28:02 EST 2009

I have taken DaVair to many shows once I finally got paint on him, always
get a lot of nice comments and even take attention away from cars worth 5
times as much but I've never seen another Corvair other than him. Some
history to bore you with.
Joe Robbins
BBRT

http://community.webshots.com/user/davair1