<VV> CORSA

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 31 01:43:18 EST 2009

Agreed!

While we still work under the Nader handicap, those who were there "in the
day" and actually know something about Vairs typically comment "Nader was
wrong".  Convincing those who think otherwise "Aren't those cars illegal" is
frustrating, but you must remain cordial (grin a bit) - and you just might
get a convert.  Something like "well that seems to be a common
misconception, do you have a moment?" is a polite approach.  Then, be sure
to use real facts in the explanation.

Also, as you pointed out - we seem to be a cliquish group to some extent.
We need to be in shows that are all Chevy or all Makes if we really want to
attract "newBs" to Corvairs.  Not driving a Vair to a club event in nice
weather just seems inexcusable to me - unless there is some physical problem
preventing that drive.

Keep the Love Going!  Pass it on!

Later, JR