<VV> Fuel line problems, vapor lock

jwcorvair at aol.com jwcorvair at aol.com
Wed Jul 8 08:42:43 EDT 2009

I live in Colorado (probably should have mentioned that in my first email) and we have ethanol in our fuel. We've had it for years. My problem with "vapor lock" has been getting progressively worse over the last couple of years. Before that, I never had a problem with stalling and not being able to quickly restart. At this time, I am inclined to think that I might have a weakness in my fuel delivery system. I'm going to work on fuel delivery first. The corrections are cheap because I have most of the parts. The only challenge will be the fuel tank sock, but that is not really a signifcant challenge. I'll get to all of the changes this weekend.

Joe
CORSA, RMC