<VV> Convention

vair140 at aol.com vair140 at aol.com
Fri Jul 10 11:08:53 EDT 2009

Hi All,

I couldn't make it to the Calif. convention but 2 years ago, for the Detroit convention I posted some thing regarding not abandoning my wife with nothing to do and this year when I told (asked) her that I would like to go to the convention in Fla. and her immediate response was "I'll go with you".? Now keep in mind my wife is 65 (same year as my car) is an air condition type of person and our car is not and she agree to go with out force or bribery to a very hot, humid part of the country in July.? I feel this was totally due to the fact that I didn't leave her on her own at the Detroit convention.? Just my take.

Regards,

Guy Brandes