<VV> Fwd: Spectating at roeblIng Road.

George Jones 65crownv8 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 11:50:03 EDT 2009

Brain asked that I forward this to the lists for those intending to visit
Roebling Roads to "observe".

George Jones
Eastern Division Director, Corvair Society of America (CORSA)
Performance Corvair Group
Central Florida Corvair Club (Since 2009)
Tidewater Corvair Club (since 1987)
Central Virginia Corvair Club (since 2006)
Corvair Society of America (CORSA)(since 1987)
'65 Monza Crown V8 Convertible
'66 Monza Coupe Custom