<VV> new heads

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Mon Jul 13 14:14:38 EDT 2009

If any of you are on the Fastvairs link, go to the photo section and look
for "head designs" with the handle of "cottysay." You'll find 3 different
set of  images (bottom exhaust, side exhaust and "hemi", as well as intake
manifolds  (crude) for both the side-exhaust and the bottom-exhaust types and
valve covers,  both cast-aluminium and sheet metal.
Furthermore, if you'll look for "fans", you'll find several types of fans;
a few of which are being checked out for prototype production to see
whether  I've got better ideas than GM (I most certainly hope so--I'd looked at
fans  for the HVAC trade for 45 years so I may know what I'm talking
about--the only  thing the Mg fan has going for it is the light weight.)
I wish VV had a place where I could display my photos (and see what others
are doing with their cars.)

Scotty from Hollyweird

.

**************Looking for love this summer? Find it now on AOL Personals.