<VV> Convention Comments

flat6vair at comcast.net flat6vair at comcast.net
Tue Jul 21 12:52:02 EDT 2009

Survey results were printed in the Communique just last year; Will re-look some stats when I get home.

Warren and Sharon LeVeque brought their school aged grandkids. that statistic did not appear in the survey results.

btw: the sun is more directly overhead further north in late june than it is in Florida.

tim mahler