<VV> elections, was: Member Survey

airvair at earthlink.net airvair at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 26 18:11:27 EDT 2009

Same problem in any election. Not to get political, but I feel ALL
elections should have a "none of the above" option. Think of it. If CORSA
elections had that option, then we wouldn't have the situation we just had,
where there WAS no "real" choice. Why bother even voting, if even if just
ONE vote will elect the "candidate?" A "none of the above" option might
just encourage more than 40 votes per candidate. It's why I didn't bother
to vote in this year's (so called) election for the board. Uncontested
elections are a waste of time, postage, etc.

-Mark

member's gripes.  Voting isn't a requirement for having a voice in our
club.  Being a member is sufficient.  Especially when you don't vote for
non-contested positions.