<VV> Corvair keys

airvair at earthlink.net airvair at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 26 18:39:04 EDT 2009

In case anyone's interested, I happen to have punches that will stamp the
key code numbers in key blanks. Been doing it on my own keys for years, as
it's the only way I can keep track of as many keys (and cars) as I have
(and had).

If anyone is interested in getting their key codes stamped (or anything
stamped) in their keys, let me know. I am going to the DACC Homecoming, and
could do it on the spot there.

-Mark

mailto:vv-help at corvair.org
http://www.corvair.org/