<VV> CORVAIR KEYS

airvair at earthlink.net airvair at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 27 09:25:49 EDT 2009

That was common with ALL GM keys (the small heads) up to '69, when they
switched to the large head design. Think of the Corvair not having the
column mounted ignition. The big heads were meant to complement the two
paddles on the switch, allowing it to be turned easier. It was only in
later years as the key blanks rotated thru their cycle that the large head
A/B and C/D keys came on the market.

-Mark