<VV> NC Junk Car Bill

kaczmarek at charter.net kaczmarek at charter.net
Mon Jun 1 11:31:04 EDT 2009

My NC House Rep, Jonathan Rhyne, told Steele Rubber Executives that this law is not "moving through the House", and if presented now it is too late to be considered for a vote in this session.

They will get their SEMA people on it. Rep. Rhyne says it's some kind of "Catch-All" bill for municipalities that haven't already enacted a "junk car ordinance".

As I live in an unincorporated area of Lincoln County, I will likely not be affected if Lincolnton DOES again try to enact an ordinance, but I know how hard it is to put the Genie back in the Bottle.

Hank