<VV> Projects, Time and Money

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Mon Jun 1 11:44:37 EDT 2009

In a message dated 6/1/2009 8:14:35 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
patiomatt at aol.com writes:

what's  the "Real Problem"?

Owners that take on too much!!  Plain and  simple!

Stay within your Financial Means!   Plain and  simple!

Yes and No, Matt

Taking on too much - Yes - We have all been guilty at one time or  another.

Financial Means - Well, Corvairs are cheap, and pretty cheap to fix, as
well. But TIME!

Time is the enemy - Until they start passing out those "Round Tuits",  we
will all be deciding what to do first.

I have three project cars - all run, but "I have plans" for them.  Which to
do first...........?

Seth Emerson

C's the Day! -  Corvair, Camaro, Corvette

Steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222377040x1201454360/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=Jun
eExcfooterNO62)