<VV> Projects, Time and Money

HallGrenn at aol.com HallGrenn at aol.com
Mon Jun 1 12:39:53 EDT 2009

In a message dated 6/1/2009 11:45:11 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Sethracer at aol.com writes:

In a  message dated 6/1/2009 8:14:35 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
patiomatt at aol.com writes:

what's  the "Real  Problem"?

Owners that take on too much!!  Plain and   simple!

Stay within your Financial Means!   Plain and   simple!

Yes and No, Matt

Taking on too much - Yes - We  have all been guilty at one time or  another.

Financial Means -  Well, Corvairs are cheap, and pretty cheap to fix, as
well. But  TIME!

Time is the enemy - Until they start passing out those "Round  Tuits",  we
will all be deciding what to do first.

I have  three project cars - all run, but "I have plans" for them.  Which
do first...........?

Seth  Emerson

To paraphrase a German wives' comment about a husband's hobbies   "Better
that he's in the cellar/garage than at the corner bar."  And I'm  sure there
is a reciprocal statement for our female Corvair hobbyists.

Bob Hall
cntnew00000007)