<VV> LM vert spotted on transporter

Steven steven at sashimi.org
Sat Jun 6 12:50:13 EDT 2009

A 1965 convertible, light green, tan top, antique tag 75932.  I took a couple of pictures of it traveling south on Interstate 95 yesterday around 3:00 PM as it passed through Philadelphia, PA.  Also on the tractor traiiler were a pair of trailered boats and an orange mini (a british mini).   Corviar has American Racing mags and snazzy red painted brake drums.   Also had rust through in the front right fender in front of the wheel well.  It was raining and I didn't get any mpre details than that.  The top was up though.  I don't know what State the license tag is from, but it wasn't PA.  It had black numbers on a white background and a picture of an antique car on the left side of the plate.  If you're the owner and you'd like the pictures I took, send me an email.

- Steve B.