<VV> Running oil temp normalcy

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 8 11:54:30 EDT 2009

Stephen,

Find the leak and fix it.  Yes you can mix synthetic and dead dinos in the
crankcase.  Don't obsess over 10 degrees of oil temp.  I guess the Brad Penn
oil is dead dino - for break in...  So, after 3,000 are you using any
oil????   If not, go to synthetic on the next change and just don't go hill
climbing on a hot day in the meantime.

Later, JR