<VV> Camaro front spoiler

Charles Birchwood sharpiebandit06 at bellsouth.net
Tue Jun 16 12:33:23 EDT 2009

I have a camaro spoiler on the front of my '65 Monza and it works wonders for the car! I bent some aluminum metal strip that were about 1/8" thick to run along the inside of the spoiler lip to give it more rigidity and bolt them to it and then bolted the spoiler to the car; It holds up really well!
 Charles Birchwood Ps. 121
"Nullius addictus judicare in verba magistri"-Horace