<VV> MoPar (was: Boss, Fender Skirts, Lord knows what else)

Robert Marlow Vairtec at optonline.net
Tue Jun 30 09:03:02 EDT 2009

Many years ago, I heard the phrase, There's no car like a MoPar.  A
Corvair guy spoke it.  At the time, I was driving the first of
Chrysler's minivans.  I moved through a few generations of the Chrysler
minivans, plus a Plymouth Scamp pickup (a one-year model) and today, a
PT Cruiser.

Like Alan, I own a cross-section of makes.  Not quite as eclectic as his
assortment, but like him not knee-jerk brand-loyal.

Chevy (four Corvairs)
Chrysler (the PT Cruiser)
Ford (E-350 RV)
GMC (pickup)
VW (Jetta)

While there are many of us on this list who are GM-loyal, I suspect that
they are outnumbered by those of us who have an affinity for all sorts
of vehicles.

Oh -- people do sing about Volvos.  At least, this person does:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3HhrILf9dU

--Bob