<VV> LM Brakes

Jim Houston jhouston45 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 18:49:08 EST 2009

*Also, from Advance Auto Parts online:  *

*Results for 1965 Chevrolet Corvair :2.7L 164CI H6 Carb:

* Front brake shoes:

        Wagner Pads/Shoe
        <http://shop.advanceautoparts.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_Pads-Shoe-Wagner_20609750-P_219_R%7CGRPBRCOAMS_696553633___>

*Part No.* PAB242DR

Shoes; ThermoQuiet; OE Replacement; 9-1/2 x 2" Brake

*Warranty* LIMITED LIFETIME REPLACEMENT
<http://shop.advanceautoparts.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/content_help___#warranty>

$30.99

Rear Shoes:

Pads/Shoe
<http://shop.advanceautoparts.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_Pads-Shoe-Wagner_20609563-P_220_R%7CGRPBRCOAMS_696545435___>

        Wagner Pads/Shoe
        <http://shop.advanceautoparts.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_Pads-Shoe-Wagner_20609563-P_220_R%7CGRPBRCOAMS_696545435___>

*Part No.* PAB246R

Shoes; ThermoQuiet; OE Replacement; 9-1/2 x 2 1/2" Brake

*Warranty* LIMITED LIFETIME REPLACEMENT
<http://shop.advanceautoparts.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/content_help___#warranty>

$33.99

 Wearever Silver Pads/Shoe
<http://shop.advanceautoparts.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_Pads-Shoe-Wearever-Silver_5450624-P_220_R%7CGRPBRCOAMS_566397230___>
<http://shop.advanceautoparts.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_Pads-Shoe-Wearever-Silver_5450624-P_220_R%7CGRPBRCOAMS_566397230___>

*Part No.* FR246

Shoe; 9.5 x 2.50" Riveted; OE Replacement

*Warranty* LIMITED LIFETIME REPLACEMENT
<http://shop.advanceautoparts.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/content_help___#warranty>

My car is on jackstands in the garage, I'll be glad to go out after
supper and measure the rear shoes, if you want...

Jim