<VV> Engine Dilema Too

PatioMatt at aol.com PatioMatt at aol.com
Mon Mar 9 01:50:55 EDT 2009

In a message dated 3/8/2009 7:42:25 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
65vair180 at sbcglobal.net writes:

I kind of wanted to keep
the truck block but per Tim Colson's  comments it sounds like going with
the later 164 block would be preferable  for power.

I think you are confused....   Tim has told us numerous times  he Grinds off
the protruding metal on the inside of the  145ci block to  allow the use of
the164 ci crank!   EASY!

Then you can use 95 hp heads and the 95 cam...all slip on!

Matt  Nall
All Vairs!
Visit my Webpages!  tinyurl.com/The-Patio
somewhere between Sea Mountain and Coos Bay.  OR.

steps!
%3D62%26bcd%3DfebemailfooterNO62)