<VV> Logbooks

James P. Rice ricebugg at mtco.com
Wed Mar 18 16:37:00 EDT 2009

All:  What Chuck said is what I meant.  You don't have to have a previous
logbook, like one from the SCCA or IMSA, to enter a vintage race.  Vintage
sanctioning bodies do issue them as needed.  Which is often.  If log books
from previous "real racing" were required, vintage racing probably would no
exist today, except at maybe Monterey.

Historically Yours,
			James

Message: 7