<VV> Insurance Cost and AARP - not really Corvair related

deltainc deltainc at grm.net
Sat May 2 21:57:29 EDT 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "Grant Young" <gyoungwolf at earthlink.net>
Subject: <VV> Insurance Cost and AARP - not really Corvair related

> Just an inquiry to see if others are experiencing the same problem as my
> father and father-in-law (78 and 82 years). Both have had car insurance
> throught AARP for several years, but at their last renewal this year their
> rates practically doubled without any explanation > Grant
I have thought AARP a scam for years..... as a life time redneck nra member,
I notice that AARP uses membership money to promote anti-2nd amendment
propaganda......  funny, I would think retired old widows would be the exact
people to need a 12 gauge handy ....

Kinda like Clint's momma in " Right Turn Clyde" ... that was a documentary,
right?

reargards, ken campbell, stockpiling ammo in Ioowu ... oBAMa! oBAMa!
A terrorist in every garage !!