<VV> difference between a sedan and a coupe

Bill Elliott corvair at fnader.com
Mon May 4 09:27:56 EDT 2009

You've hit on the critical distinction... that other than the number of
doors, there is little distinction between Corvair "coupes" and
"sedans", making them technically all "sedans". To meet the definition
of "coupe", it would generally be what we would call "2+2" (like the
Vegas or the H-bodies).

Bill