<VV> Part needed

Jim Houston jhouston001 at cfl.rr.com
Mon May 4 10:00:37 EDT 2009

Does anybody have an extra coupler or some parts for a coupler on a
'65-'66 two piece steering column? I have the outer housing, seal,
washer and one of the square blocks. I need another block, the
tensioner, and the clip that holds the seal on. See Clark's catalog,
P.158 (Steering Coupling - at the bottom of the page). Items needed are
#4, #5, and #6. This is for a temporary column, thus the lack of desire
to buy new from Clark's (they don't have #6 anyway). Thanks in advance,

Jim Houston
'65 Monza 110