<VV> Happy Mothers Day

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Sun May 10 21:01:25 EDT 2009

I don't know if there are many Mom's on VV, but there sure are some
Mothers!! LOL

Ned

In a message dated 5/10/2009 12:03:53 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
shortle556 at earthlink.net writes:

I just  want to wish all the moms out there a happy day today. Without you,
none of us  would be here today to talk about Corvairs.
Timothy Shortle in Durango  Colorado
the  property
mailto:vv-help at corvair.org
http://www.corvair.org/