<VV> Looking for a 1962 Monza Sedan

Tom Gilbertson tgil552000 at yahoo.com
Wed May 13 21:30:09 EDT 2009

Hi to everyone. I've been a member for quite a while but this is my first post.  Does anyone know where I might find a 1962 Monza sedan in Tuxedo Black with a red bucket seat interior?   I'm trying to duplicate our family car bought new at Rahway Chevrolet In New Jersey back in February of 1962.  I know I'm probably being too fussy. I was 11 at the time and we kept it until 1967 so I remember it quite well.  It was a fine looking car.  I figure that the black and red was a pretty popular combination.  I would think that there has to be one out there somewhere?!  Thanks!!