<VV> Looking for a 1962 Monza Sedan / humor

PatioMatt at aol.com PatioMatt at aol.com
Wed May 13 21:45:21 EDT 2009

In a message dated 5/13/2009 6:30:31 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
tgil552000 at yahoo.com writes:

Hi to everyone. I've been a member for quite a while but this is my  first
post.  Does anyone know where I might find a 1962 Monza sedan in  Tuxedo
Black with a red bucket seat interior?   I'm trying to  duplicate our family
car bought new at Rahway Chevrolet In New Jersey back in  February of 1962.

 Take a trip out to the Desert SW!!  1,000's of  them!    FREE! low miles!

 but no AC!  why they're parked in someone's old barn!

 Happy Hunting!   It is a great color combo!

Matt  Nall
All Vairs!
Visit my Webpages!  tinyurl.com/The-Patio
somewhere between Sea Mountain and Coos Bay.  OR.

**************Recession-proof vacation ideas.  Find free things to do in
the U.S.