<VV> Idle adjustment (more clues)

jvhroberts at aol.com jvhroberts at aol.com
Sun May 24 16:32:22 EDT 2009

 One thing to check for is flatness of the carb flange. I've often had to do the 60 grit sandpaper on a piece of glass to flatten these out. These DO get warped from previous ham handed mechanics overtorquing the things. I've also had to use a draw file to flatten the underside of the carb top for the same reason.