<VV> turbo carbs - short & pricy :)

Secular rusecular at yahoo.com
Sun May 24 17:07:07 EDT 2009

  Excellent point ! in fact there's a colleague who rebuilds the
  40 DCOE4 and sells them for around $250. However,
  his knowledge of the turbocharged corvairs is minimal.

  That's why I think it's imperative to point out that
  Weber (40 or 45 DCOE) are not a bolt on -
  live happily ever after mod :)

  I maybe wrong, but is anyone running the 40 DCOE4
  without the following mod:

  http://www.american-pi.com/corvair/html/DCOE_detail.html

  The above mutation, costs slightly over $300 and I have no doubt
   that the gentleman who runs that business is one of the most
  capable corvair gurus out there.

  Regards,

  Tony I.