<VV> turbo carbs - short & pricy :)

jvhroberts at aol.com jvhroberts at aol.com
Sun May 24 19:59:53 EDT 2009

 I agree, he's GOOOOOD... The biggest reason he came up with this is large 2bbl progressive carbs don't really exist. At least not as large as this!
He also makes a good point, without EFI, one of the biggest issues with carbs and turbo engines is they have a wider flow range, idle to full power at redline than atmo engines. This makes carbs even more challenging!
If it were me, I'd do a pair of 32/36mm Weber progressives, one on each side, and do a blow through, if I were to stick to carbs.