<VV> Stripped Oil Pan

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 31 02:33:09 EDT 2009

I like the way you prefaced that.  Makes it sound a bit more like a race day
fix than a 30,000 mile fix.  It is probably somewhere in between.  I guess
it all depends on your annual mileage, could last a LONG time for some
folks.

Oh, the "judicious" part is important!

Later, JR
CCE CORSA CORVANANTICS SCG member