<VV> Need old magazine article plus eBay

The Robbins therobbins82 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 13:07:08 EST 2009

For all of its faults at times, eBay is a wonderful source to find old
magazines and just about anything else you'd ever need and sometimes at a
great price. I have scored some classic Corvair magazines there plus found
misc parts and tools of all types there, just found a great deal on some
special screws for a fishing reel cheaper than any dealer wanted so
sometimes good old eBay is worth a try when you are wanting some oddball
item.
I also just scored a DVD of vintage NASCAR  racing that no one else had, not
even Amazon, another great source of various items give it a try , they sell
more than books there.

Joe R
BBRT