<VV> Tongue-in-Cheek Oil Filter Solution - Frantz

Chris & Bill Strickland lechevrier at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 1 13:51:20 EST 2009

>The actuality is it doesn't use a "toilet paper" roll for an element - the Frantz element looks like a roll of toilet paper, but the paper is very different

"When the Frantz Oil Cleaner/Filter was first invented, the variety of
Toilet Paper choices was slim! It is true, that you used to be able to
go into any grocery store and buy the brand on the shelf. Unfortunately,
this has changed in the last 20 years. The choices of Toilet Paper
available today can confuse the average person! For optimal performance
of the Frantz Oil Cleaner/Filter, it has always been [sic] recomended to
use a 2 ply 500 sheet per roll, facial quality Toilet Paper. The purpose
for these specifications is so that you will obtain the most densely
packed roll of TP available. If you cannot find a 2 ply 500 sheets per
roll in your favorite grocery store, we suggest that you try the [sic]
comercial or janitorial supply companies to find some. If you still
cannot find or buy any, we do have it for sale either in four packs or
by the case! We have also heard that a 1 ply 1000 sheet TP has also
worked (Scott 1000)."  -- Frantz website

Replacement Filter Elements --
http://www.wefilterit.com/orders/200/images/201.jpg