<VV> Toy Train (Little Corvair)

Matt Cornely matt at mainlinehobbies.com
Sun Nov 1 23:15:28 EST 2009

hmmm.... I thought I still had one in the store, but my remote inventory
system says no..... but it's not always right!

It is also listed as out of stock from all of my sources, so this might
a bit of a hunt, but we have a few connections in "higher" places I can
check with!

Matt Cornely
Main Line Hobbies
2915 Hannah Avenue