<VV> Toy Train (Little Corvair)

Steven J. Serenska corvair at serenska.com
Sun Nov 1 09:26:20 EST 2009

Smitty:
> Smitty Says;  hey guys, about a year ago there was a thread about an O gage car hauler out that had Corvairs on it.  Can somebody supply the company name .  Any other specifics would be appreciated

The manufacturer is MTH Electric Trains.

You can see the car at this link:
http://www.railking1gauge.com/detail.asp?item=30-76310

On that page, there's a little "Find It" button.  If you click it, it
will print a list of MTH dealers who currently have it in stock.  Matt
Cornely, the owner of Mainline Hobbies in Penn. is a good guy and will
ship it right out to you.  I got mine over the summer.

Steven "never too many trains or Corvairs" Serenska

65 Monza Convertible, 110/4
66 Corsa Coupe, 140/4