<VV> Ultravan sighting now Cameras

Dave Thompson dave.thompson at verizon.net
Mon Nov 2 18:05:13 EST 2009

Marc, where's the picture! I thought for sure we Corvair nuts were just as
interested in our cars as say, bird watchers are in their favorite feathered
friends; that carry camera's everywhere they go! (That said, I need to put
one in my car)
Mark Durham

Mark & others,

I went to the local 99-cent store and purchased several cheap digital
cameras for each car. I keep them in the glove box. I have instructed my
family that in the case of an accident to take pictures of BOTH cars and the
area, along with a picture to show the weather at the time for evidence.

A few years ago, someone else and I backed into each other in a parking lot.
We hit at less than 3 MPH. I took pictures with my cell phone camera. There
was a very small scratch on my SUV bumper and the other car got a minor dent
in the plastic bumper. A few weeks later, my insurance agent called me and
said the other person was suing me for back injury and about $4000.00 worth
of damage to the rear of their car. I sent the pictures in and never heard
anything else about it. Earlier this year, I was reviewing my insurance with
my agent and asked about the incident. He said that he  forwarded the
pictures to the other person's agent and the case was closed due to the
obvious lack of damage.

Protect yourself from insurance fraud.

Dave Thompson
63 Spyder Vert