<VV> [FC] Van door removal

Daniel Monasterio dmonasterio at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 3 16:39:34 EST 2009

   I removed all hinges, from doors and body. Just take care to mark every hinge so to reinstall them on the same position. Only things you need (and can) to adjust are heigth and aligning to external body lines. No big deal if you have somebody to help. BTW, grommets will be difficult to install with hinges in place.

Daniel Monasterio