<VV> PG Slow To Engage In Reverse when cold

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 22:13:14 EST 2009

Bill, I think you got one suggestion, but another is Marvel Mystery oil. I
think the clutch in the automatic is sticking and needs something to clean
it up. Marvel Mystery oil works and according to them will not harm your
tranny. I've used it as a top lube by adding it to the gas for years, and
put some in the oil in my 62 when I bought it last year to free up any
deposits in the crankcase. Works great but is not harse to anything.
Mark Durham
PS. Would be interested in how you did the water methanol setup on the twin
carbs.