<VV> Thank You

Bill H. gojoe283 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 4 14:56:14 EST 2009

                                            B"H

Thanks to everyone who responded to my PG questions.  It seems that it's not a show-stopper, although I'd like to try some of the suggestions to lubricate the valve body.

My next mini-projects will be to check out the brakes (probably need new shoes) and add a set of gauges, oil temp, oil pressure, and amps (under the dash, I'm not cutting up the dash unless I add A/C, which may happen some time down the road).  I was never one to trust idiot lights to tell me what's happening under the engine cover since by the time the light comes on, it's often too late!

I do use my car almost every day, she's got 58K original miles, and thanks to the attractive Azure Turquoise paint and Monza SS emblems, I do get a lot of "smiles to the gallon virtually every day!"

Bill Hershkowitz 69 Monza 110 PG #5056