<VV> Body work on EUM----UGH!

corvairduval at cox.net corvairduval at cox.net
Thu Nov 5 14:38:02 EST 2009

Hank,

I think your timeline is backwards.

The antenna was installed on nice virgin metal. Beating the metal in to
install the antenna mount makes no sense. Bondo makes a lousy ground
connection for the mount. Back in the day I installed many of these ball
mount bases for amateur radio operators.

The knuckelhead was the guy who wanted to fill in the large hole after the
antenna mount was removed. HE beat the area in to hold the bondo. Complain
to him. He could have done it correctly by welding in a patch. But, it was
probably done when the car had little value (just a used car),

so buyer beware of any vehicle!

Frank DuVal