<VV> Bondo Checker Re: Body work on EUM----UGH!

FrankCB frankcb at aol.com
Sat Nov 7 18:03:03 EST 2009

     A buyer that's trying to "be aware" should use a device called a "Spot Rot" which is a calibrated magnetic probe with a scale that will tell you about how much non-magnetic material is between the probe and the car's metal.  So you know whether it's just stock paint or a multiple layer paint job or loads of bondo.  I think Eastwood is selling them or you can always try Google.
     For SOME reason it doesn't seem to work on my Pontiac Minivan.<GGGG>
     Frank Burkhard