<VV> Fwd: Removing PG fluid

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Thu Nov 5 16:01:28 EST 2009

____________________________________
 From: flash at vicsmba.com
To: HallGrenn at aol.com
CC:  virtualvairs at corvair.org
Sent: 11/5/2009 10:04:27 A.M. Pacific Standard  Time
Subj: <VV> Removing PG fluid

If it was me -- and what I did on mine -- is replace the  stock thin
no-drain-hole pan with an aluminum pan from Clark's.  It  has a
drain.  It is thick and won't bend when you remove it.  It  seals a
lot better as it is aluminum to aluminum.  Only thing wrong  with this
idea is that it costs money -- but it has proved the only way I  can
get a perfect seal on a PG.  Probably others have done better  with
stock being more careful ... but any idiot can seal with the aluminum
pans.  E

This email sent by:

Eric S. Eberhard
(928)  567-3727          Voice
(928) 567-6122   Fax
(928) 301-7537          Cell

Only one problem with the Clark's pan----make d*** sure that your rig can't
 bottom out on an unforeseen bump DAMHIK.

Scotty from Hollyweird

.