<VV> FITTING CORVAIR ELECTRIC FUEL PUMPS

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 5 20:22:54 EST 2009

Carl,

Like Bryan, I've not done this either - though I've seen the results.

Bryan describes it as turning the fuel lines 180 degrees.  I've heard it
described as swapping the fuel lines - side to side - so that the junction
ends up at the front of the engine rather than the rear.

Hopefully this is helpful to you.

Later, JR