<VV> FITTING CORVAIR ELECTRIC FUEL PUMPS

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Thu Nov 5 10:58:25 EST 2009

Hi Carl,

I don't have those instructions, so this is a guess.  Basically the
lines get turned around so the "T" that was at the stock fuel pump -
rear of the car - is now at the front of the car, just above the
balance tube.  Don't flip them over, just turn the fuel lines 180
degrees around the fan axis.  Hope that helps.

--Bryan