<VV> [FC] Ted's Corvair get to NJ for Christmas

Paul Campbell paule_3 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 5 20:05:22 EST 2009

MIke, I live near Harrisburg,PA and I would be willing to help out too. I have a nephew that livesin North Carolina and if I drove to his place and someone could get to that point (Wilmington, N.C.) I could drive it to New Jersey.

  Also, If you still have the Book, I'd be interested in buying that.

V/R

Paul C.